- The introductory bonus is available to all new Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA customers from 10am on the 22nd June 2020 until further notice.
- A new Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA customer is defined as a customer who:
- Has not previously opened a Lifetime ISA with Moneybox (this includes either a Stocks & Shares Lifetime ISA or a Cash Lifetime ISA)
- Has completed the application process and successfully submitted their declaration for the Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA
- Existing Moneybox Lifetime ISA customers (either Cash or Stocks & Shares) who close and re-open their account are not eligible.
- Customers are not eligible if they:
- Have a balance of £0 in their Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA at the end of the period and have not made an authorised withdrawal (i.e. buying your first home, aged 60 or over, or terminally ill with less than 12 months to live)
- Cancel their Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA or transfer out to another provider during the offer period
- The offer period runs for one year from the day you open your Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA.
- The introductory bonus is in addition to the underlying interest rate on the Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA.
- The introductory bonus will be calculated daily and paid at the end of the offer period.
- The introductory bonus will be paid on balances resulting from all contributions made into your Lifetime ISA during the offer period, including transfers from other providers.
- The introductory bonus is guaranteed for the whole offer period at the rate quoted when you opened your Cash Lifetime ISA. For future customers, the introductory bonus may be modified or removed.
- The introductory bonus will be paid on the first day of the month following the end of the offer period i.e. if you open a Cash Lifetime ISA on 22nd June 2020, your bonus will be paid on 1st July 2021.
- The bonus will be paid into your Cash Lifetime ISA. If you have already contributed the maximum amount to your Moneybox Cash Lifetime ISA for the 2021/22 tax year, or a payment is not possible because it is blocked by HMRC for any reason, then when the payment is attempted and you have more than one Moneybox product, the introductory bonus will be paid into a single Moneybox product, selected in the following order:
- Moneybox Stocks & Shares ISA if it has a positive value;
- Moneybox General Investment Account;
- Moneybox Stocks & Shares ISA with a value of £0;
- If we believe that any customer has not adhered to these terms, or has, in any way, attempted to manipulate the offer and / or process, we reserve the right to withhold any promotions from that customer.
- Digital Moneybox Limited is the sole arbiter of these rules, our standard terms and conditions remain in force, and are not affected in any way by this offer.