At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
Moneybox wants to help a generation invest in their future. As part of this mission, our Customer Operations team work to make it quick and easy to transfer your existing ISA/LISA products into the Moneybox app and help our customers use their Lifetime ISA to buy their first home. As a member of the Customer Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in helping our customers get set up and making sure their experience is a great one!
You’ll be answering questions from customers, calling providers, liaising with solicitors, and constantly feeding back to the Product Team with any improvements that can be made to the process. In addition, you’ll be helping our Support Team with any extra administration for customers’ accounts.
What you’ll do
- Support customers who are buying their first home by processing their withdrawal request and communicating with their solicitor to ensure the process is smooth.
- Communicate with customers on any queries that they have and keep them fully informed on their transfer status and liaising with providers to follow-up any pending or slow transfers.
- Constantly review all operational processes to look for areas of improvement and work with the relevant team to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be.
- Assist with the documentation and feedback of metrics around transfers to allow for constant review and optimisation.
- Support and manage internal operational projects.
- Working days: Five days per week (9am-5:30pm) which will include one weekend day on rotation.
Our Customer Commitment
- Here at Moneybox, we’re here to help our customers turn their money into something greater. That could be helping them to save for what matters, invest for their future or buy their first home.
- Whatever their reason for joining us, we guarantee a service that’s simple and reliable, that supports them in achieving their goals, and celebrates with them along the way.
- That’s why our commitment to customers is a priority and our customer-facing teams are dedicated to supporting each and every one of them throughout their Moneybox journey.
We RAISE the bar with our service….
- We put customers first. We provide swift resolutions and always try to keep conversations with the same person. We celebrate our customers’ wins and aim to provide an excellent standard of service.
- We listen to our customer’s and advocate for them at each step of their journey. We have established systems to share customer feedback, and likewise, act on their behalf during testing of new features.
- We work honestly, fairly and with our customer’s best interests in mind. Where possible, we provide extra support to those that may need it, especially in cases of accessibility or vulnerability.
- We are clear and simple. No complicated jargon, just straightforward conversations to make sure you fully understand our products and services.
Expert App Knowledge:
- We provide the information to help customers achieve their goals. We encourage team learning and development to ensure our customer-facing teams are experts in the app, and their fields.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting and fast-growing company.
- Someone with an analytic approach and problem-solving attitude to help make sure all customers’ transfers are completed from beginning to end.
- Able to communicate sometimes complex concepts to customers in a friendly manner.
- Similarly, able to convey a professional and persistent approach with existing providers.
- A naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company during an exciting period of new products and features.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar customer service and/or operations role is a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Gympass subscription
- Private medical insurance
- Personal L&D allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. Candidates wishing to work on a fully-remote basis must be based within the UK.