At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
As an AML Executive, you’ll be part of our growing Customer Operations team. You’ll be running daily AML checks for both new and existing customers and will use a variety of software and resources to make actions on customers’ accounts. You’ll also be helping our Support Team and Compliance teams with any extra administration duties. Finally, you’ll be looking at each of the processes you’ll perform daily as a whole and using your experience to see how these could be improved from both a customer and operational perspective.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Support team and Compliance teams
- Running daily ‘first line’ AML checks on all customers where the app can’t verify their identity
- Completing a daily workflow of direct debit set up checks
- Helping customers to change their Bank Accounts using approved checks and processes
- Speaking with customers to obtain their correct details in order to properly set up a Lifetime ISA account
- Assisting with statement requests from customers and other financial providers
- Complete checks on existing customers as part of our AML requirements
- Working with the wider team to review and suggest improvements to all aforementioned processes
- Working week – 5 days per week, 9am – 5:30pm which will include one weekend day.
Our Customer Commitment
- Here at Moneybox, we’re here to help our customers turn their money into something greater. That could be helping them to save for what matters, invest for their future or buy their first home.
- Whatever their reason for joining us, we guarantee a service that’s simple and reliable, that supports them in achieving their goals, and celebrates with them along the way.
- That’s why our commitment to customers is a priority and our customer-facing teams are dedicated to supporting each and every one of them throughout their Moneybox journey.
We RAISE the bar with our service….
- We put customers first. We provide swift resolutions and always try to keep conversations with the same person. We celebrate our customers’ wins and aim to provide an excellent standard of service.
- We listen to our customer’s and advocate for them at each step of their journey. We have established systems to share customer feedback, and likewise, act on their behalf during testing of new features.
- We work honestly, fairly and with our customer’s best interests in mind. Where possible, we provide extra support to those that may need it, especially in cases of accessibility or vulnerability.
- We are clear and simple. No complicated jargon, just straightforward conversations to make sure you fully understand our products and services.
Expert App Knowledge:
- We provide the information to help customers achieve their goals. We encourage team learning and development to ensure our customer-facing teams are experts in the app, and their fields.