Why should I trust Moneybox?
We may not have been around as long as some others, but we feel we’ve gone some way to earning your trust.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with firm reference number 712935 (and number 792703 for payment services activities). The FCA imposes some very strict systems & controls requirements on all its regulated firms – including us!
- We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA130953 and we adhere to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant data protection regulations.
- We take your data security extremely seriously and adhere to the most rigorous industry standards, including 256-bit, bank-level encryption for the transmission of sensitive financial and personal data. We regularly engage Perspective Risk, global leaders in information security to test and audit our systems.
- We are founded by proven entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer, who between them have significant experience in both asset management and creating consumer companies. Both Ben and Charlie are classified as ‘approved persons’ by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We are delighted to have Daniel Godfrey, former CEO of The Investment Association as a non-executive director and member of the board.
- We’ve been featured by a number of newspapers and publications – technology, mainstream, and financial.
- We are proud to be backed by leading institutional investors including Oxford Capital and Samos Investments
Finally, we’re friendly! You can in-app chat with our support team, or email us at email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you ASAP from 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday.