You may have noticed that the stock markets were a little bit bumpy in October. As you know, investing can be a powerful way to grow your money in the longer-term, but in the short term we should expect to see ups and downs. Here are some new articles to help you make sense of it all.
- While investing can be complex, the most important habits are simple to follow and will make it easy to achieve your longer-term financial goals. Read seven habits of successful investors.
- It can feel like we’re living through a time of great upheaval. Here are some reasons to be cheerful.
- Understand the biases and flaws that can trip you up as an investor, and develop strategies to help you override them. Read more in we are all irrational.
- More to read! You can find more insights about investing in app and on our website. Let us know what you like…and if you’d like to help us to develop our educational content please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop and get great rewards with Moneybox+. Now you can see the status of your rewards in app.
- We want to inspire more people to start investing so we’d love to hear your stories. Send us either a written or video recorded response to these questions. Miriam and Dominic already have… 😃
- We’re very proud to have been nominated as a finalist for the Moneyfacts Digital Wealth Management Provider of the Year Award. 🏆 If you think Moneybox deserves your vote, then please complete this short survey. Those who take part can win one of three £1,000 prizes from Moneyfacts. And, as a special thank you from us, we’d like to send everyone who completes the survey a limited-edition Moneybox KeepCup.
News and events
- “A whole generation was growing up without the tools and information they need to build their financial future.” Charlie Mortimer, our co-founder, talks about our story so far and the power of round ups with the Financial Times.
- We were featured as one of the 10 top mobile apps for spending, saving and investing on the go by Moneywise!
- And…how apps are helping women in the UK invest smarter (featuring Moneybox😍). So far we’ve helped 30,000 young women in the UK start investing and we want to help many more! 💪
We’re excited to welcome some new partner brands this month. Shop with them and many others and you’ll receive rewards directly into your Moneybox account:
- Quiet Rebellion – for quirky and colourful socks. When you make a sock purchase, they’ll deposit 15% of the transaction into your Moneybox account.
- Artfinder – for original art directly from artists. They’ll deposit 15% of the eligible artwork price into your Moneybox account. Plus, you will receive 15% off your order.
- Spoke – for flawlessly fitting chinos, delivered. They’ll deposit £15 into your Moneybox account, plus you’ll get 10% off the purchase price.
And to celebrate World Food Day, Gousto is our partner of the month. They’ll deposit £20 into your Moneybox account, plus you’ll get 60% off your first order and 30% off all other orders in your first month.
T&C’s apply, see in app for details.