Moneybox is the award-winning app that helps you turn your money into something greater. We’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services all together into one simple app, so it’s easier than ever to achieve your goals and build wealth, whatever your starting point.
At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping more than one million people all across the UK.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Paid Marketing Manager, you will play a critical part in shaping our growth trajectory over the coming years. Reporting into the Head of Paid Marketing, you will be responsible for managing a range of acquisition channels, identifying and driving forward new opportunities and tackling complex marketing challenges. You will:
- Identify untapped growth opportunities within our current channel mix, planning and implementing structured trials to assess impact and scalability
- Be responsible for the day to day management of a broad range of areas such as product marketing initiatives, partnerships and affiliates, referral programs, SEO and more
- Tackle complex strategic challenges which will help unlock Moneybox’s next stage of growth
- Drive a data-centric marketing approach, with a strong emphasis on customer value and payback
- Hold expert-level knowledge across our product categories and competitors to strategically gain a competitive advantage.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and how this influences our marketing decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing activity aligns with the product roadmap and overall commercial priorities.
- Share marketing best practice with team and wider business, coaching more junior team members where relevant
- Source and manage third party providers where necessary
Who you are
- Someone with a genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world
- A driven, committed person who’s looking to accelerate their career in a scale-up business
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- A strategic thinker who is able to break down complex problems into actionable components
- A collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
Experience and skills
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience (within a start up / consumer tech / growth-stage business preferred)
- Proven track record of delivering results across a range of different marketing channels
- Data-driven and highly numerate
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. Candidates wishing to work on a fully-remote basis must be based within the UK.