Moneybox is the award-winning app that helps you turn your money into something greater. We’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services all together into one simple app, so it’s easier than ever to achieve your goals and build wealth, whatever your starting point.
Looking for a role where you can develop leaders, ignite learning across the business and shape the day to day employee experience to drive business performance? Join Moneybox as our Senior OD Manager.
The Senior OD Manager will develop, own and execute our OD strategy and roadmap to support us to achieve our goals, focussed on maturing management and leadership capabilities, building technical and professional skills, enabling a diverse and inclusive culture and establishing initiatives that reinforce and embed the Moneybox values to drive our desired culture.
In partnership with the People Director, and senior People Team members, the Senior OD Manager will be responsible for shaping the day to day employee experience at Moneybox. You will also drive integration with other strategic people programmes, including performance management, compensation and recruiting.
What you’ll do
- Accountable for defining the Learning and Development strategy at Moneybox from leadership development to technical and professional development across the business. You’ll use leading edge practices, innovative programmes and tools to create a progressive learning offering that helps to develop the capabilities required to achieve our business goals.
- Partner with senior leaders and the People Team to build insight into existing levels of capability, and future requirements, and propose interventions to close key gaps in a relevant and scalable way.
- Design and deliver a suite of highly effective solutions to ensure that current and future leaders have the experience and capability to fulfil Moneybox’s strategic ambitions. Think formal learning programs, experiential learning assignments, assessments and feedback, coaching, etc.
- Refine our company-wide progression frameworks and structures, with a specific focus on our leadership and management framework to ensure clear pathways for growth and a pipeline of talent for the future.
- In collaboration with the People Director and senior People Team members:
- drive D&I initiatives across the org ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all.
- drive the development of a roadmap of initiatives that reinforce and embed the Moneybox values and increase employee engagement to drive future business performance.
- Create and facilitate engaging internal learning events and the development of materials as required.
- Continually seek improvement to maximise business impact and meet evolving requirements as the business matures.
Who you are
- You will be driven, ambitious and looking to continue your career at a fast-growing scale-up.
- You will be an experienced L&D practitioner, and eager to take on a diverse mix of responsibilities on wider people experience / OD topics
- Passionate and enthusiastic about OD as a lever to accelerate business performance
- An expert in trends and developments in L&D from the external market
- A strong communicator with the ability to work at all levels in the organisation
Experience and skills
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high growth tech organisation in an OD or L&D role.
- Experience designing and implementing OD strategies that align with organisational goals.
- Experience building business cases and measuring the effectiveness of programmes and initiatives on the business
- Experience designing and developing engaging and impactful training content
- Experience partnering at senior levels to facilitate change, identify and define behaviours to drive organisational performance
- Experience managing third party supplier relationships.
- Experience with a range of facilitation models and styles to optimise learning events.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
This is a hybrid role. Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com