Terms and Conditions
The Provider Search Service is operated and promoted by Digital Moneybox Limited, which is a limited company registered in England & Wales with the company number 09597755 whose registered office is Suite 1.07, 1-2 Hatfields, London, England, SE1 9PG (the “Promoter”/ “we” / “us” / “our”).
1. The Service
- If you request to use our Provider Search Service, we will use the information you provide us to search for your existing pension providers. To carry out the search, we ask for you to provide your name and employment history and to provide us with your contact details so we can notify you on the outcome of the search.
- By submitting a search request, you agree to allow us to use this information to contact organisations on your behalf to find your pension providers, including government departments, pension providers, your current and past employers and any other organisation or individual we believe may help us locate your provider.
- The service offered on the Promoter’s website permits you to submit up to three employer records per search. It is your responsibility to ensure you have not attempted to exceed this limit. In cases where we have received requests to search for providers across more than three employers for a given email address, you understand that we may not carry out the additional searches or share these results. If we are unable to complete your search or suspect you have not complied with our search terms, we reserve the right to terminate your search and will remove your submitted information.
- The service is offered between 13 September 2021 and 13 October 2021.
- You understand that offering this service is not a promise that we will be able to locate your provider information.
- Where we are able to locate provider information for you, we will contact you with your search results using the email address supplied. While we will take reasonable measures to make sure the information we share with you is accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any errors, including those made by any third party who has shared information with us about your pensions.
- By agreeing to subscribe to marketing emails, you agree that we may provide you with marketing materials and other information regarding any of our other products and services from time to time that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such materials, please contact us at email@example.com. We will not at any time (without your consent) share or provide your personal information to any third party for that party to market its services and products (or the services and products of any person unconnected with us).
- The use of this service is subject to a maximum of 21 pension searches per individual.
- By using the Provider Search Service, we understand that we may collect the information you supply us, including:
- identity data: your name and employment information; and
- contact information, including your email address.
- What we do with your information:
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- to provide you with the Provider Search Services you have selected;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We will use identity data as supplied to us to contact such organisations and persons on your behalf as required to undertake the service.
- We will use identity data and contact information to share the outcome of your results with you.
- If you agree to subscribe to marketing emails, we will use your contact information to and share any relevant offers and communications as we reasonably believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use a third-party provider, Zapier, to collect your contact information.
- The Provider reserves the right to withdraw the Provider Search Service at any time, including terminating any live searches.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and by utilising the Provider Search Service you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.