Moneybox is the award-winning app that helps you turn your money into something greater. We’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services all together into one simple app, so it’s easier than ever to achieve your goals and build wealth, whatever your starting point.
What you’ll do
Reporting into the Head of Brand & Creative, you will work with the wider Brand & Creative Team to deliver assets and help to drive multiple business objectives, from acquiring new customers to building brand loyalty. You will:
- Respond to briefs and design high-quality assets for a variety of formats and channels, ie. organic and paid social media, illustration for the app, website, outdoor advertising, and more.
- Work with motion designers and copywriters to devise and produce effective ads for our core marketing channels, including TikTok, Facebook and Instagram.
- Support the wider Brand & Creative Team on larger projects throughout the whole creative process (ie. by joining ideation sessions, devising creative concepts and creating beautifully designed assets).
- Get get stuck-in, learn, and support on big, high-impact creative projects (ie. TV, Outdoor).
- Work collaboratively, not only with the Brand & Creative Team, but with team members from across the wider business to deliver on your briefs and develop your stakeholder management skills.
- Get to know the Moneybox brand, app, and customers inside-out, while also using data and insights to inform your work.
- Learn and develop as much as possible by taking guidance from your senior team members, and keeping on top of the latest trends in design techniques and new technologies (including emerging social media trends).
- Help to champion the Moneybox brand across the business, and ensure that every asset produced is on-brand.
- Manage your assigned tasks and prioritise your time and work effectively.
Who you are
You are an enthusiastic designer, looking to get stuck-in and deliver assets that are not only on brand, but drive strong commercial results. You are:
- Excited about our mission with a genuine interest in the services we offer.
- A driven individual who’s looking to expand their design skillset while learning more about advertising, brand-building, and the whole creative process.
- Full of ideas about how to tell the Moneybox story and engage potential and existing customers.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- A collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board, happy to start conversations with people, and get stuck in.
- A good communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
Experience and skills
- Strong digital design skills with a minimum of one year’s experience and a portfolio of relevant work (relevant digital examples are a must).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop are a must).
- A good understanding of key design principles, with hands-on experience working with typography, colourways and illustration.
- Experience working according to brand books, design systems and briefs.
- Able to produce high-quality assets in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an interest in sharing ideas and developing conceptual skills.
- A genuine interest in brand and marketing.
- Reviews work carefully with meticulous attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to follow directions and take guidance from more experienced team members.
- Experience working for a Fintech OR a mobile app would be a big plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio of your relevant work.
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. Candidates wishing to work on a fully-remote basis must be based within the UK.