We’re looking for a designer with best-in-class visual skills and a solid experience of UX practice to join Moneybox. The successful candidate will be part of the core agile team designing for the native app and web products. They will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the Moneybox visual brand language.
All applications to include a copy/link to your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Full stack product design, taking responsibility for all aspects of the user experience
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to define and design new tools, features, flows and mockups
- Work directly with the product team to understand the user base, business needs and related requirements
- Product review, feedback to developers
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle
- Have a deep understanding of the Moneybox products and app
- Utilize your full range of UX design (interaction design and visual design skills), and you will potentially own the experience for a specific area/module of the Moneybox products
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple yet inspiring
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Developers and other teams
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
Who you are
- 1-2 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including experience in mobile and app
- Be accustomed in process flow development, journey mapping, system architecture auditing and design
- Familiarity with Sketch
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial
- Eager to deliver impeccable visual designs
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Marvel, Protopie or similar
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Possess a portfolio full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail. Include examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android) – if you have them
- Make complex ideas simple to understand and easy to use as a customer
- What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems
- Love showing your work often because it’s how you improve
Experience and Skills
- Experience of native iOS/Android development.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment alongside developers
- Experience using After Effects (motion design)
- Use / construct design systems
- Experience with Agile methodology
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW