We’re looking for a designer with best-in-class visual design skills and solid experience of UX practice to join Moneybox. The successful candidate will be part of the cross functional team, designing for the native apps. They will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the Moneybox visual brand language.
All applications to include a copy/link to your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Full stack product design, taking responsibility for all aspects of the user experience
- Work directly with the product team to understand the user base, business needs and related requirement
- Have a deep understanding of the Moneybox products and ap
- Utilize your full range of UX design (interaction design and visual design skills), and you will potentially own the experience for a specific area/module of the Moneybox product
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple yet inspirin
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experienc
- Product review, feedback to developer
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to define and design new tools, features, flows and mockups
Who you are
- A driven designer with 1-2 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including experience in mobile and app
- Possess a portfolio full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail. Include examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android) – if you have them
- Accustomed with each stage of the design UX/UI design process (eg: process flow development, system architecture, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial
- Eager to deliver impeccable visual designs
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand and easy to use for customers
- Ability to think on your feet, adapt and convey your ideas and thought process
- What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems
- Love showing your work often because it’s how you improve
- An interest and knowledge of FinTech industry
- Passionate about helping people save and invest for their future
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design
- Familiar with Sketch and other design tools (Adobe CC suite)
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Marvel, Protopie or similar
- Experience of native iOS/Android design
- Experience working in a fast paced environment alongside developers
- Used or constructed design systems
- Experience or knowledge of Agile methodology
Desirable but not essential
- Animation (Adobe After Effects or similar)
What’s in it for you?
- This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup and have a huge impact on how a generation invests for their future.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Experience and contribute to an environment where you are listened to.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Company share options.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally. APPLY NOW
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org