Being the first hire into the newly formed Treasury team, you will be building the treasury function from the ground up! You will not only be responsible for the day to day treasury operations, but will also be instrumental in further developing treasury strategy and ensuring the highest levels of governance.
What you’ll do
Working directly with the Head of Finance and closely supporting the senior management team, this role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Development and management of the treasury governance framework
- Continuously assessing performance, implementing new processes and building controls
- Managing and training the treasury team
- Advanced cashflow modelling to optimise liquidity
- Creating, updating, and analysing liquidity stress tests
- Evaluating the treasury requirements of new products
- Analysing and reporting of regulatory capital requirements
- Tracking performance against Treasury KPI’s and producing a monthly MI pack
- Managing and developing banking relationships
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting fast-growing company
- Highly numerate and takes enjoyment from solving complex analytical problems
- Comfortable working independently but also thrives working in a team environment
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world
Experience and Skills
- University educated with at least one degree in an analytical subject
- A relevant qualification; ACT, CFA, or accounting qualification
- A minimum of 5 years finance/accounting experience (practice or industry), with at least 3 years in a treasury team
- Previous exposure to regulatory capital requirements
- Experience in developing treasury teams and processes
- Exceptional financial/analytical modelling skills
- Confident in communicating and presenting to senior management
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org