At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change.
Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
As a Treasury Associate in the Treasury team, you will have a key role in performing the day-to-day treasury operations. The analyst will be instrumental in helping to implement the Treasury strategy using data and analytical insights. This role would be best suited to someone who is looking to develop a Treasury career as well as work on a variety of projects at an exciting FinTech.
What You’ll Do
- Supporting in cashflow modelling to optimise liquidity
- Assisting in updating and analysing liquidity stress tests
- Undertaking daily and monthly treasury processes whilst adhering to treasury policies and procedures
- Producing a monthly MI pack alongside the Treasury Manager in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing and building banking relationships
- Creating regulatory analysis, documentation and returns
- Ad Hoc project work as necessary
Who You Are
- A driven, motivated person who is looking to develop their Treasury career at an exciting fast-growing company
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and takes enjoyment from solving analytical problems
- Comfortable working on their own but also thrives working in a team environment
- Able to work with a continuously changing external environment and not phased by fast-paced decision making
- Inquisitive, willing to get stuck in, and eager to learn
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that is trying to make a positive mark on the world
Experience and Skills
- University educated with a degree in an analytical discipline
- 1-2 years experience working in either Treasury, BI or analytics desired
- Experience with SQL would be beneficial
- Driven to undertake a relevant qualification; ACT, CFA, or accounting qualification
- High level understanding of financial markets
- An appreciation of a treasury function and how it mitigates financial risk within a company
- Analytical modelling skills and a proficient user of MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Skilled in communicating and relaying analytical findings in a clear and comprehensive manner
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Membership to online learning platform (5,000+ courses)
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential