We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this growth we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to help us attract and hire the best and brightest.
The role reports into the HR & Talent Acquisition Lead and will focus on managing the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle for our tech roles as well as some other roles within the business.
We are happy to hear from candidates with both agency and inhouse backgrounds and will also consider freelance recruiter looking for an initial 2-3 month contract.
What you’ll do
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from initial job brief through to onboarding.
- Use direct methods to attract and source top talent across a variety of technology functions and roles.
- Manage a range of recruitment channels including our careers page, LinkedIn, job boards, social media, internal networks and in some cases recruitment agencies.
- Identify passive talent and build talent pools for current and future vacancies.
- Conduct initial interviews and coordinate subsequent interview stages.
- Act as the single point of contact for candidates and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Manage the offer process while minimising the risk of any dropouts.
- Support the post-offer onboarding process and day one inductions.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and proactively manage expectations.
- Identify opportunities to further improve our employer brand and our reputation as an employer of choice.
- Actively participate in initiates to further enrich the company culture.
- Support wider talent team/organisational projects on an ad-hoc basis
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Genuine interest in financial technology and mobile apps.
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- Collaborative attitude and you enjoy working individually as well as within a team.
- Naturally personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- 2-3 years proven experience of recruiting for tech positions either in-house or in an agency environment.
- Solid knowledge of technology based roles across software/mobile app development, QA, UX etc.
- Experience of direct sourcing using a variety of methods including engaging passive talent.
- Extensive experience interviewing with the ability of knowing how to ask the right questions.
- Co-ordination, planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to work proactively autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Relationship building and influencing skills.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW