Support Team Supervisors provide the structure and support to keep the day to day operations of our Support team running smoothly and helping us to provide exceptional service fulfilling our brand promise.They provide line management and professional guidance to a small group of Executives in their team, alongside ownership of workflow management and escalation across the whole team at specified times.
As a Supervisor, you will act as a coach and manager to the Support Team Executives in your team. You’ll do this informally day to day, as well as weekly 1-1s and by conducting performance reviews focusing on improving their skills, overall performance and productivity, and long term career goals.
You will be ‘on duty’ at different periods across the week with the support of other Supervisors. Here you’ll be responsible for the management of the workload for the day, any escalations, and anything else that may come up on that day. You will work closely with other Supervisors across Customer Operations and more widely in order to ensure that resources are fairly distributed for the best customer outcome that day.
Additionally, the Supervisor role will require you to be in the loop with all company changes, roadmaps and the delivery of targets and goals in the relevant mission teams. Further to this, you will work closely with the Support Team Lead, Managers and other supervisors to provide structure and guidance to develop and maintain a high-performing team.
What you’ll do
- Reporting to the Support Team Senior Manager and working closely with Managers and other Supervisors with supporting the team daily, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Holding weekly 1-1’s with team members to discuss their progression and development, utilising performance metrics and data alongside more conversational and informal feedback
- Monitor customer interactions with team members via Intercom and phone calls in order to generate reports for the Compliance team and feed back to the team on any issues
- Run coaching sessions with your team on best practices and customer service.
- Conduct daily morning huddles
- Focus on queue management and delegate tasks across the team appropriately as Duty Coordinator
- Monitor trends within the queues and ensure issues are escalated correctly
- Identify and address any lateness, productivity or absence issues in a timely manner
- Maintain motivation and professionalism throughout the day and being a strong role model for the team
- Act as the initial point of escalation for complaints, bugs and difficult queries
- Continue to interact with current and potential customers to ensure knowledge is kept high and a great standard is set to the team
- Provide updates to the Senior Managers on how the shift is progressing throughout the day
- Understand where any niche issues and complaints should be escalated to and own the issue
- Identify issues from common customer queries and notice when things don’t look right and make plans for improvements.
- Provide assistance across all areas of Support when needed (training, content, intercom, calls etc.)
Improvements & Wider Business:
- Proactively look for ways to improve current processes and help to create or improve best practice guides
- Work to continue to promote our brand promise of helping our customers, by suggesting initiatives that would benefit their Moneybox experience
- You’ll work closely with a Moneybox ‘Mission’ ensuring you feed into that team how their work may affect the Support Team, and also feeding back to the team any upcoming changes that may impact them.
- Five days per week, including weekend days in a rotational system. Shifts are 9 am – 5:30 pm and 8 am – 4:30 pm. Additional overtime hours are also available. Please note that during your training period hours will be 9 am – 5:30 pm
Who you are
- You’re a natural people person, eager to lead a team and support them in reaching their full potential
- You’re proactive and a ‘do-er’, keen to get involved and be a part of the team
- You work to encourage and promote diversity within the team and provide an open and transparent environment
- You’re an enthusiastic, positive and proactive leader and you come at every challenge with an open-mind
- You’re a sharp organiser with the ability to see the big picture while managing the day to day workflow who can balance this while looking out for the best interests of the customer and team
- You’re communicative and able to argue for your ideas appropriately and professionally
- You value constructive feedback and is able to see it as a chance for improvement to better your skills
- You’re a confident and friendly individual who has experience as a leader, able to clearly explain to customers what is needed of them, whilst providing a great Moneybox service
- You’re a mature, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very fast-growing company
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- Personal L&D allowance AND full access to Udemy
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com