At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
Moneybox is helping our customers grow their money into something greater, and our Support Team are right at the heart of that. When customers have questions, our team pride themselves on getting the question resolved quickly and accurately, in a way that leaves our customers feeling looked after and part of our wider Moneybox community!
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate leader for our Moneybox Support Team. This role will be the main point of contact for the team and owner of initiatives within it, with scope to progress to a Head of Team role if successful.
The team has grown incredibly quickly over the past couple of years, and our focus is now on refining processes and increasing efficiencies whilst continuing to excel in the experience for both our customers and the team. Promoting our brand and the Support Team are also at the forefront of our priorities for this role.
You’ll manage a group of 4-6 Support Supervisors and Managers, who in turn manage teams of 5-8 Support Executives, working at the front line of serving our customers. In doing so you’ll coach the Supervisors so they continue being incredible leaders and role models for their teams. You’ll also work with our Support Operations Managers on continuing to improve the resources, onboarding, customer outreach and rota management.
A passion for customer service is key for this role, as well as a strong analytical mindset to help us drive efficiencies in the area. You should be confident liaising with other leaders in the business to ensure we are delivering the roadmap and able to support our team and customers with any new features or products.
What you’ll do
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Operations, the remit of the role can be split into two areas: managing the Support Team; and delivering against our Support Team goals.
Managing the Support Team:
- As leader of this team your day-to day will involve supporting all Support Team members by:
- Team management: You’ll directly manage Supervisors and Managers within the team, coaching them as great leaders and being a role model for the wider team
- Escalation point: You’ll be the highest point of contact for any escalations needed
- Team well-being: Working closely with our HR partners you’ll ensure the teams are happy and healthy and their progression is well thought through
- Regulatory responsibilities: As a key manager within a regulated business, you’ll work to ensure all compliance rules and guidance are followed within your teams
- Finally, you’ll own your team’s budgets and forecasts
Delivery of Support Team goals
- Working closely with the Senior Manager of Customer Ops and the Support Team Supervisors, you will be responsible for delivering projects in the following areas, as well as creating business cases for new initiatives:
- Team Happiness and Progression: Keep the employee experience within the Support Team a great one. You’ll own our internal ESAT figures and work closely with the People team on initiatives to keep them high.
- Customer Happiness: Helping our customers is key to our brand promise and we want to ensure we’re excelling in that area. You’ll own our chat CSAT figures and work to improve them, as well as other service health metrics.
- Efficiency and Process management: You’ll look for ways to optimise processes, finding ways for us to serve customers quicker, as well as reduce our overall cost to serve at no detriment to service or team happiness.
- Roadmap Delivery: Moneybox has some big plans for the coming years and our Support Team need to be as up to date as possible with our new features and products so that they can help our customers. You’ll also ensure that customer insight gets fed back into the teams that are building those features and products.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- Personal L&D allowance AND full access to Udemy
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com