At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this exciting growth, we’re looking for someone to join our Support team and to ensure that Moneybox continues to be known for taking pride in supporting and delighting both existing and potential customers. We want to go above and beyond wherever we can and ensure that using the service is a great experience.
This is a 3-month fixed-term contract to support during end of tax year period.
What you’ll do
- Interacting with current and potential customers through Intercom and phone to address any queries they have.
- Interacting with the Operations and Compliance team to ensure a great customer experience.
- Interacting with the Product team to continually improve the customer experience.
- Look for ways to go ‘above and beyond’ to make customers happy.
- Raising awareness of our mortgage advice service to help customers on their home-buying journey.
Our Customer Commitment
- Here at Moneybox, we’re here to help our customers turn their money into something greater. That could be helping them to save for what matters, invest for their future or buy their first home.
- Whatever their reason for joining us, we guarantee a service that’s simple and reliable, that supports them in achieving their goals, and celebrates with them along the way.
- That’s why our commitment to customers is a priority and our customer-facing teams are dedicated to supporting each and every one of them throughout their Moneybox journey.
We RAISE the bar with our service…. Relationship:
- We put customers first. We provide swift resolutions and always try to keep conversations with the same person. We celebrate our customers’ wins and aim to provide an excellent standard of service.
- We listen to our customer’s and advocate for them at each step of their journey. We have established systems to share customer feedback, and likewise, act on their behalf during testing of new features.
- We work honestly, fairly and with our customer’s best interests in mind. Where possible, we provide extra support to those that may need it, especially in cases of accessibility or vulnerability.
- We are clear and simple. No complicated jargon, just straightforward conversations to make sure you fully understand our products and services.
Expert App Knowledge:
- We provide the information to help customers achieve their goals. We encourage team learning and development to ensure our customer-facing teams are experts in the app, and their fields.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Interested in savings and investments personally, with a desire to gain even more knowledge in both of these areas.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
- Working days: Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Degree educated or relevant work experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A ‘high-output do-er’ with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing startup environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Gympass subscription
- Private medical insurance
- Personal L&D allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com
Your application will be subject to criminal record and adverse credit history checks (such as CCJs, IVAs and bankruptcy). As a regulated financial business, an adverse financial history could impact your suitability for the role. If you are aware of anything that could affect your suitability for the role, please let us know.