We are looking for a creative and ambitious Social Media Manager to join the Moneybox Marketing team and take our social content and engagement to the next level. As someone who lives and breathes social and has their finger on the pulse of what’s trending, you’ll be responsible for creating the organic content for the Moneybox social media channels to engage and educate our community, helping turn customers into ambassadors. Reporting to the Senior Content & Comms Manager, you will constantly evolve our presence on social by scoping new channels, testing new features and ideas, keeping up-to-date with platform developments, providing analysis on overall performance, monitoring customer perceptions and identifying and managing partnership opportunities.
What You’ll Do
Here’s how we see your skills and passion coming to life at Moneybox:
- Work cross-functionally across all Moneybox teams (including: investing, saving, home-buying and retirement) to find and create engaging content to share across social.
- Manage the organic social content calendar by producing a mix of best in class content, aligning to the tone and style of each core social channel – Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop new ways to engage and educate the Moneybox community by keeping up to date with the latest platform developments and testing new content formats and channels.
- React to trends, news and conversations that are relevant to Moneybox’s audience.
- Work alongside the Support Community Manager to engage and develop strong relationships with the Moneybox audience through world-class community management.
- Produce a monthly social report including analysis on overall content performance, channel growth and opportunities.
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities to increase reach and engagement.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns.
- Brief internal and external designers to develop relevant social assets.
- Ensure tone, personality and style is consistent with the Moneybox brand.
- Make our social channels an engaging, respectful and fun community.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com