At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
We are in the process of building out our Product team to support the development of new and innovative customer-focused features. This is an exciting role with clear ownership and the chance to make a real difference to the product roadmap and strategy. You will work in the product team reporting to a Lead Product Manager responsible for delivering new features to market, managing existing product performance and prioritising and planning product improvements.
We’re looking for someone who is very analytical and great at problem-solving. You will also be able to work well in a broad cross-functional team, have a real interest in building a new way of delivering financial services and have very good attention to detail.
Product management experience is not necessarily required – the right candidate could come from an area such as consultancy, business analysis, change management, accountancy or project management.
What you’ll do
- Your mission is to help a generation save and invest for their future by creating the best-in-class experience.
- Lead the product strategy’s development, shaping our overall company roadmap.
- Collaborate with user experience, mobile and backend teams in the development of our product features to drive adoption and develop strategies to maximise product engagement.
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing the user stories and acceptance criteria to ultimately help deliver the overall product vision.
- Lead multiple streams of projects as well as proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to deliver agreed goals.
- We are looking for someone to really take ownership, who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting fast-growing company.
- You have strong attention to detail and are able to deliver effectively against tight deadlines.
- Sound judgment and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
- You are commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers, and work well with a broad range of teams.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility, and a strong personal drive.
Experience and skills
- University educated with at least one degree, preferably in a technical subject
- Have 5+ years’ experience in either Product Management or in a role that requires high level of analytical problem-solving and attention to detail. This could include consultancy, business analysis, change management, accountancy or project management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the general fundamentals of product management and core structural processes i.e. problem recognition, analysis, development, testing, development, retesting, launching etc.
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop a diverse group of people toward a challenging goal
- Great communication and listening skills.
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com