At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
We are now looking for an ambitious Senior Commercial Manager to help build out our Retirement, Savings and Investment missions.
This role is responsible for accelerating the customer and revenue growth of the Moneybox Retirement, Savings and Investment (RSI) business units (we call them missions!). You will be reporting into the Managing Director RSI and will be one of the core members of the RSI leadership team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define and deliver growth agenda – You will define and own the growth agenda to achieve agreed budget & forecast growth numbers. You will coordinate the cross-functional execution of key growth initiatives and campaigns by working closely with a tightly-defined matrix of stakeholders across marketing, CRM, product, operations and compliance.
- Understand our customers and our competitors – You will develop an in-depth understanding of our customers in order to improve our proposition for them whilst maximizing revenue potential. You will be always up to date on what is happening in the market in terms of competitive dynamics, promos, new product launches, etc. and you will constantly update the entire team on market developments that can have an impact for Moneybox.
- Develop business insights and action plans – You will be responsible for analysing business performance, understanding the business drivers behind under/overperformance and proposing potential actions to fix business problems and accelerate growth in the future. You will collaborate with the Business Analytics team to get access to data, and you will be able translate those numbers into business actions/plans.
- Manage commercial objectives and projects – You will play a lead role in the budgeting and goal setting process, as well as the ongoing metric reporting throughout the year. You will also be responsible for the development of business cases to support new or increased investment into the RSI missions.
- Life of the RSI missions – You will play an active role in injecting energy and impetus into the day-to-day of the team. This includes supporting the Managing Director in planning and hosting team meetings and events.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- Personal L&D allowance AND full access to Udemy
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com