Experience and Skills
- University educated with at least one degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience including a Product Management role.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the general fundamentals of product management and core structural processes, i.e. problem recognition, analysis, development, testing, development, retesting, launching, etc.
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
- Great communication, listening, and stakeholder management skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription for access to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- Home office furniture allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and additional annual leave days added with length of service.
- Plus many more
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com