We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help shape the future of our product experience, with best-in-class visual design skills and solid experience of UX practice. The successful candidate will be embedded within a cross functional mission team, focused on our Investment products. You must have roughly 5 years of experience, have a good technical understanding and a passion for getting into the detail.
All applications must include a copy/link to your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Full stack product design, taking responsibility for all aspects of the of the feature you design – from the first sketch through to implementation, you’ll drive all stages of the design process
- You will report directly to the Design Manager
- You won’t be expected to manage designers, but inspire everyone around you, be a thought leader
- Work directly with the product, insights and engineerings team to understand the user base, business needs, related requirements and technical constraints
- Have a deep understanding of the Moneybox products and app
- Utilize your full range of UX design (interaction design and visual design) skills
- Lead the vision for a specific product area and communicate your ideas and rationale to wider stakeholders
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple yet inspiring
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to define and design new tools, features, flows and mockups
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org