Moneybox is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, with more customers, more money invested and more products to offer than ever before. We have ambitious plans for the years ahead, and we’re looking for a Paid Marketing Lead who can help us to take our marketing to the next level.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, in this unique role you’ll have responsibility for driving growth across a range of paid marketing channels from performance marketing to TV, outdoor and more. You’ll also have the freedom to test new ways to spread the word about Moneybox and help us to build an industry-leading brand.
What You’ll Do
- Set the strategic direction for paid marketing to drive cost-effective, scalable customer acquisition across a range of channels.
- Manage a significant annual marketing budget, applying data-driven decision-making to ensure we are focused on the highest impact activity at all times.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of paid marketing specialists.
- Think strategically about new opportunities, running structured tests for new channels and initiatives which have the potential to scale.
- Ensure reliable performance reporting and attribution across all channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing activity is aligned with the product roadmap and overall commercial priorities.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and how this influences our marketing decisions.
- Source and manage third party providers where necessary.
Who you are
- Someone with a genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to accelerate their career in a growth-stage business
- An effective manager who knows how to support and develop a team
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- A strategic thinker who is able to break down complex problems into actionable components
- A collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience (experience within a start up / consumer tech / growth-stage business preferred)
- Proven track record of delivering results across a range of different marketing channels
- Experience of managing a team
- Data-driven and highly numerate
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious start up
- A friendly team of smart and highly motivated people
- An environment where you are listened to and can have an impact
- A collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com