We are at a very exciting stage of our growth and to help push the business forward, we are looking for an ambitious Operations and Compliance Officer to join the team.
The aim of this role is to manage a number of key operations responsibilities as well as support the compliance function. You will be working closely with both the Director of Compliance and Financial Controller, acting as the initial point of contact for all compliance-related queries and provide guidance on risk management.
This is a great opportunity to develop with the company – as Moneybox continues to scale, the responsibility and tasks of the role will also likely evolve.
Working directly with the Director of Compliance and Financial Controller on daily basis, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
– Ownership of the ISA / Lifetime ISA transfer process, both inwards and outwards, involving;
– Ownership of the Lifetime ISA processing customer experience, involving;
– Act as a key player in the MoneyboxPlus project:
– Support customer delight team with escalations relating to specific questions around ISA/LISA/GIA.
– Initial point of contact for all compliance and escalated AML queries within Moneybox.
– Act as the Deputy Data Protection Officer and deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
– Supporting the Director of Compliance across a number of areas including:
– Deliver periodical analysis, reviews and reports for complaint root-cause, regulatory change, regulatory bulletins, MI on withdrawals etc.
– Deal with the daily withdrawal queue, escalating any significant queries.
– Investigate all regulated complaints and deal with general ‘escalated’ customer interactions.
– Compile and enter all non-financial GABRIEL returns.
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW
All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest.