What You’ll Do
Duties and responsibilities will include: –
Office and administration:
- Greeting visitors and handling incoming calls
- Booking, preparing, and clearing meeting rooms
- Maintaining supply inventory, stationery and office equipment/supplies
- Helping organize office common areas and keep things clean and tidy
- Performing office clerk duties and errands such as post, deliveries, scanning/coping
- Assisting the office manager with daily administrative tasks
People and culture:
- Supporting on tasks relating to onboarding and offboarding
- Helping coordinate events in or out of the office (or virtual!) as necessary
- Administration of certain employee perks
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com