At Moneybox, we’re on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future. We are growing rapidly, and our marketing team is no exception. We have more customers, more accounts and features, more money invested, and more team members than ever before.
As part of this exciting growth, our in-house creative studio is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to help us bring the Moneybox mission to life. Working with your fellow creatives, you will help produce engaging and high-quality animations and videos for channels spanning performance and paid media, the website, email marketing, social media and the Moneybox app. This role is an exciting opportunity to join the team during this key period of growth and help elevate the brand.
What You’ll Do
Reporting into our Brand & Creative Lead, you will work with the wider creative team to deliver motion graphics that help to drive multiple business objectives, from acquiring new customers to building brand loyalty. You will:
- Create engaging animations for a wide range of media in different formats.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to share new ideas, explore creative concepts, and collaborate on shared projects.
- Work closely with our existing Motion Graphic Designer to produce new content and also rework existing creative for new channels in various sizes, video editing, grading, and adding effects/ other motion design elements.
- With help from the Brand and Creative Lead, work with stakeholders across the business to understand project briefs and contribute to multiple business objectives.
- Assist in concepting ideas and storyboards for video ads, social media content, and more.
- Keep on top of advancements in animation, techniques and new technologies (including social media trends), trends in production design and music to deliver engaging work.
- Act as a Moneybox brand guardian across the business, making sure that every asset produced is on brand and ladders up to our company mission.
Who you are
You have an ability to create engaging, high-quality motion graphics and understand how creativity and brand-building can help drive business success. You are:
- Excited about our mission with a genuine interest in the services we offer.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to help elevate the Moneybox brand.
- A creative individual full of ideas on how to tell the Moneybox story and engage potential and existing customers through animations, video and other motion graphics.
- Excited to help build an award-winning in-house creative studio.
- Passionate about the power of brand and creative-led marketing.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- A collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board.
- Outgoing and have a confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com