We are building a financial service that people love. As a UX/UI Designer we want you to help to drive the overall product strategy through conceptualisation, prototyping and collaboration with the executive team and help formulate experiments to test your designs. You will work with the product team to design feature development with broad scopes and evolving objectives, and act as an advocate for a new way for people in the UK to improve their financial future.This is a crucial role within the business which requires both creativity and a pragmatic approach. You should have a strong technical background and fight for the needs of our users every day. You will be a well-rounded individual with strong visual, interaction and user experience design skills with the ability to delivery feature complete designs on time.We believe that design should solve problems and make user’s lives easier as well as looking beautiful.
What You’ll Do
• Explore, rationalize and develop ideas into something valuable for Moneybox
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers to raise the bar for quality
• Work alongside technical teams to ensure accurate development of ideas
from conception to launch
• Contribute to high level strategic decisions with the rest of the product
and executive teams
• Cultivate a company environment of design-oriented thinking
• Create a consistent look and design language across multiple platforms
What we’re looking for
• A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build something amazing
• Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
• Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
• Knows have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
• Genuine interest in financial technology
Experience and Skills
• Extensive experience of mobile app UX/UI design
• Knowledge of the mobile development process – we are a mobile first
• Experience of developing a mobile application
• Experience with A/B testing and user research methods
• Expert in CC (or similar) and modern flexible tools such as Sketch
• Some interaction design skills with FramerJS, Origami or Principle
• Knowledge of CSS and HTML
• Great communication skills and attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
• Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
• Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
• Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
• Share options
• Your choice of computer/OS – (Apple/Microsoft)
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.comAPPLY NOW
All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest.