- Responsible for ensuring we release only the highest quality products
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Test both back end and front end of native mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing)
- Play a key role in making the development (and broader) team as efficient as possible: work closely with the business to define requirements and acceptance criteria, and work closely with developers to rapidly deliver against these
- As we are a start up, you will be responsible for putting in place the right tools and processes to build and grow our QA capability. It is likely that you will start to scale up the team over the next 6-18 months.
- This role will be at the heart of the business, and you will be working with tech, product, marketing, compliance and analytics to deliver the best possible, most robust products
What we’re looking for
- We’re looking for someone to come on board who is keen to work in a start up and embrace the challenge of building out our QA function
- We need someone who is interested in fintech, and excited to change how people in the UK save and invest
- We want someone who has very high standards and attention to detail, and who will be the voice of the customer inside the business
- As this role will involve working with all parts of the business, you must be able to work with a range of different people across different areas
- You need to be a strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges
Qualifications and experience
- Experience working on at least one native mobile app
- Good knowledge of MS SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with CI environment
- Understanding of BDD and agile working
- Experience working with business/developers to help shape requirements and acceptance criteria
- Proactive approach & common sense
- Desire to learn more
Bonus points for
- API testing
- Experience with test automation
- Previous work on high volume transaction sites/apps
- Experience leading a small team of testers
What’s in it for you
This is a rare opportunity to join a well funded start up working in a fast growing, exciting area. You will work alongside an experienced team that has backing from leaders within the industry.
You will receive a very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with the business. We are based in central London.
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK, and be able to start in the next 2 months.
Please contact us with your CV and a short covering letter.
No recruiters.Apply now