We are in the process of building out our Product team to support the development of new and innovative customer focused features. This is an exciting role with clear ownership and the chance to make a real difference to the product roadmap and strategy. You will work in the product team reporting to our Senior Product Manager responsible for delivering new features to market, managing existing product performance and prioritising and planning product improvements.
We’re looking for someone who is very analytical and great at problem solving. You will also be able to work well in a broad cross functional team, have a real interest in building a new way of delivering financial services and have very good attention to detail.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very-fast-growing company.
- You have strong attention to detail and are able to deliver effectively against tight deadlines.
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
- Excited about working in Product Management for a fintech company and, more specifically, for Moneybox.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- University educated with at least one degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail .
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
- Great communication and listening skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.com