We are continuing the development of our in-house investment platform and administration service into one that is best-in-class and delivers the best experience possible for our customers. To achieve this, we are looking for a recent graduate, or someone looking to forge a new career in financial services, to join the investment operations team. Our team runs the daily processing, controls, and systems needed to manage our customers’ investments and savings. In other words, whenever a customer decides to move their money in the app, we are the team that makes it a reality.
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, with a highly analytical approach, who likes solving problems, and who is excited about this great opportunity to be part of the future of Moneybox.
What You’ll Do
As part of the Investment Operations Team, you will work closely with other operations, finance, and technology team members. This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Running day-to-day operational processes for the investment of cash and stocks in our current and future products.
- Supporting regular reconciliations of customer monies and assets.
- Interacting with providers of our cash products and our funds custodian.
- Running transfer processes from a settlement and payments perspective.
- Working with the finance team to process payments to and from partners and customers.
- Interacting with other providers to support the Customer Operations team with transfers.
- Supporting reporting requirements for the various regulations with which Moneybox must comply.
- Constantly looking for how we can improve our operational processes within the Platform team and working with the development team to ensure that our investment platform is the best it can be.
Who You Are
- A driven, ambitious individual who is looking to build their career at an exciting, very fast-growing company.
- A highly detail-orientated individual with a diligent and methodical approach to operations.
- Interested in providing an excellent operations service and developing it to be the best it can be.
- A naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Adaptable and flexible, for those times when things do not go to plan.
- Excited about being part of a company that is trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and Skills
- University educated with at least one degree
- Knowledge of finance operations and financial markets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well both individually with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Highly numerate with good Excel skills
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency in English
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com