As we continue to grow, we want to maintain the pace of exciting change and development for our in-house investment platform. A recent graduate or someone early in their career and looking to develop a career in Change could join us for this fast-paced and rare opportunity to play a significant role growing an investment administration service. This is a great chance to shape business processes and functionality within an evolving FinTech platform. You would work within the Platform Team, reporting to the Senior Manager – Investment Operations, and engage with stakeholders from across the business.
We’re looking for someone who can communicate complex concepts to those unfamiliar with them, who is great at solving problems, and who has a highly analytical and detail-orientated approach to articulating and documenting things.
What you’ll do
- You would sit within our Platform Team, focusing on Change for our in-house investment platform with responsibility including:
- Supporting the Platform Team, and stakeholders from across the business, with articulating and documenting new business rules and processes.
- Maintaining Moneybox’s business process, controls, and procedural documentation library.
- Supporting requirements gathering for new functionality.
- Supporting with managing the backlog of changes, and related project planning activity.
- Work with the Investment Operations Team to articulate and document their proposals and solutions.
- Support the Senior Manager – Investment Operations with project delivery activity.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very fast-growing company.
- Someone who has a highly detail-orientated, diligent, and methodical approach.
- Someone who likes to understand how things work and help others to understand them.
- A naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Excited about FinTech and being part of a company that is trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and Skills
- University educated with at least one degree
- Knowledge of FinTech and financial markets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org