Moneybox is growing rapidly, and our analytical teams are no exception. We have more users, more budget, more accounts, more money invested, more features and more team-members than ever before. A key driver of that growth has been our ongoing communication with existing customers and the insight, analysis and product features that that is based on. For example, our Lifetime ISA Bonus card is a key campaign that allows customers to see the true value of the 25% government bonus and encourages increased contributions.
We’re looking for an experienced Insight Analyst who can become a key part of the team. Acting as an individual contributor to drive increased contributions and value from our customer base via data-led campaigns and product features
What You’ll Do
Working directly with the Head of Insight, this role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- You will use a variety of techniques to explore our data and develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and trends.
- You will provide actionable insight that will help us improve customer engagement and marketing efficiency
- You will conceive and carry out experiments to measure & optimise the in-app experience, customer communications and customer acquisition working closely with the product and marketing teams.
- You will build and manage customer level campaigns, ensuring they are engaging, compliant with relevant regulation and successful.
Who are you
- Genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world by helping everyone reach their financial goals.
- Keen to apply commercial acumen and relevant technical skills to extract meaningful insight from interesting data sources
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at an exciting, very- fast-growing company.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action, analytical rigour and a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- Data-driven with good commercial sense that drives strong decision-making.
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in.Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and Skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate a majority of the skills below:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience either in a high performing analytical environment (e.g. management consultancy) or in a FinTech / consumer app environment.
- Proven track record of using data to effect change and produce tangible results.
- Deep analytical skills with good Excel and SQL ability and perhaps a basic knowledge of Python and other advanced data science techniques.
- Capable of communicating complex ideas simply and convincingly
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, considering the overall aims of the company at all times.
- Record of success and achievement throughout their working and personal life to date.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.com