What we’re looking for
We are looking for a self starter and an all rounder in full stack development. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but a fundamental understanding of how things work is important as well as an attitude and mind-set to learn and motivated to develop your skills further.
You will be working with a small team to further develop our web API that is consumed by iOS and Android devices and that needs to support many thousands of users. You will be involved in building the platform and frameworks in place to connect with third party APIs to bring in financial data, make payments and execute product purchases.
There will be times where you will be working individually as well as within a team and you will get a chance to use the latest technologies as well as participate in technical design decisions and work very closely with the co-founders.
Our technology is based on Microsoft .NET and hosted on Azure. We use C#, SQL Server as our primary technologies and you will be helping out build out our API as well as our internal Web Apps.
- Computer Science or related degree from a leading university
- Database knowledge such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Desire to apply this knowledge and rapidly build your skills
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions as part of the prioritization process
- Interest in fintech and desire to work in a start up environment
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to learn by working closely alongside a group of senior developers
- You will play a key part in building the Moneybox platform – you will get to see your work going live and impacting all of our users
- Opportunity to grow with the team and business
- Competitive salary and benefits