At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We launched our award-winning app back in 2016, and made waves with our now famous round-ups feature, which helped thousands of people start investing with just their spare change. Fast forward to today, and we’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point. With a range of free tools, educational content, and award-winning customer support, we’re already helping hundreds of thousands of people all across the UK.
As a member of the Pension Operations Team, you’ll be responsible for onboarding new pension customers while supporting our existing customer base. You’ll be ensuring that no matter where our customers are on their pension journey they receive great customer service.
You’ll be answering questions from customers, contacting pension providers and providing general support to the wider Customer Operations team. You’ll work with the Retirement Team and wider business to ensure we escalate issues and implement improvements to our product and processes. This work is instrumental in the continuous development of the team and Moneybox pension as a whole, ensuring that the service received by all customers is a great one!
What you’ll do
- Managing the end to end pension transfer process for our customers.
- Answering queries from prospective Moneybox Pension customers.
- Communicating with customers and keeping them fully informed on the progress of their transfer.
- Liaising with providers via phone or email to follow-up on any pending or slow transfers.
- Ensure that customer feedback is captured, reviewed and learnt from.
- Escalate issues and monitor through to completion, ensuring the customer and wider team are updated.
- Support the Retirement Product Team with customer initiatives and product development.
- Liaise with Investment Operations, Compliance and Retirement Product teams to formalise, review and continuously improve our operational processes.
- Support the documentation and feedback of metrics around transfers to allow for constant review and optimisation.
- Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm five days a week Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday (You’ll be working Monday – Friday until fully trained up and happy with the processes!)
Our Customer Commitment
- Here at Moneybox, we’re here to help our customers turn their money into something greater. That could be helping them to save for what matters, invest for their future or buy their first home.
- Whatever their reason for joining us, we guarantee a service that’s simple and reliable, that supports them in achieving their goals, and celebrates with them along the way.
- That’s why our commitment to customers is a priority and our customer-facing teams are dedicated to supporting each and every one of them throughout their Moneybox journey.
We RAISE the bar with our service….
- We put customers first. We provide swift resolutions and always try to keep conversations with the same person. We celebrate our customers’ wins and aim to provide an excellent standard of service.
- We listen to our customer’s and advocate for them at each step of their journey. We have established systems to share customer feedback, and likewise, act on their behalf during testing of new features.
- We work honestly, fairly and with our customer’s best interests in mind. Where possible, we provide extra support to those that may need it, especially in cases of accessibility or vulnerability.
- We are clear and simple. No complicated jargon, just straightforward conversations to make sure you fully understand our products and services.
Expert App Knowledge:
- We provide the information to help customers achieve their goals. We encourage team learning and development to ensure our customer-facing teams are experts in the app, and their fields.
Who you are
- A driven and ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very fast-growing company.
- Someone with an analytic approach and problem-solving attitude to help make sure all customer’s transfers are completed from beginning to end.
- Able to communicate sometimes complex concepts to customers in a friendly and patient manner.
- Similarly, able to convey a professional and persistent approach when dealing with pension providers.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator and collaborator who has a passion for and takes pride in their work.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company during an exciting period of new products and features.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Gympass subscription
- Private medical insurance
- Personal L&D allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com
Your application will be subject to criminal record and adverse credit history checks (such as CCJs, IVAs and bankruptcy). As a regulated financial business, an adverse financial history could impact your suitability for the role. If you are aware of anything that could affect your suitability for the role, please let us know.