Moneybox wants to help a generation invest in their future. As part of this mission, we are expanding our Pensions Operations Team to ensure we continue providing a best in class service that makes it quick and easy to search for and transfer all your old pension pots into the Moneybox app.
As a member of the Pension Operations Team, you’ll be responsible for onboarding new pension customers while supporting our existing customer base. You’ll be ensuring that no matter where our customers are on their pension journey they receive great customer service.
You’ll be involved from the very start of the process acting as a ‘Pensions Detective’ to help customers track down their pensions, before helping them to transfer it. You’ll answer questions from customers, contact pension providers and old employers. You’ll work with the Retirement Team and wider business to escalate issues and make improvements to our product and processes.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate the end to end pension transfer process for our customers, including our ‘provider search’ feature.
- Answer queries from prospective Moneybox Pension customers.
- Communicate with customers and keep them fully informed on the progress of their transfer.
- Liaise with providers via phone or email to follow-up on any pending or slow transfers.
- Ensure that customer feedback is captured, reviewed and learnt from.
- Escalate issues and monitor through to completion, ensuring the customer and wider team are updated.
- Support the Retirement Product Team with customer initiatives and product development.
- Work with Investment Operations, Compliance and Retirement Product teams to review and continuously improve our operational processes.
- Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm five days a week Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday (You’ll be working Monday – Friday until fully trained up and happy with the processes!)
Who you are
- First and foremost, you’re a customer-service focused person, who wants to provide exceptional service to our Pensions customers!
- Someone with an analytic approach and problem-solving attitude to help make sure all customer’s transfers are completed from beginning to end.
- Able to communicate sometimes complex concepts to customers in a friendly and patient manner.
- Similarly, able to convey a professional and persistent approach when dealing with pension providers.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator and collaborator who has a passion for and takes pride in their work.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company during an exciting period of new products and features.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Degree educated or relevant work experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar customer service and/or operations role is a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org