The aim of this role is to provide fantastic operational support to the business by liaising between customers, conveyancers, and our Customer Delight team to help customers use their Lifetime ISA to buy their first home. We want to make this process as stress free and fun for our customers as possible. The primary aim of this position is to be a point of contact in this process across multiple teams for this process and others such as cancellations and withdrawals.
What you’ll do
- Working in the Operations team, this role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Communicating with customers and keeping them fully updated on their house purchase
- Liaise between customers, solicitors, our finance team, and our admin team to manage this process and make it as smooth as possible
- Interact with current and potential customers through Intercom to address any queries they have
- Interact with our Customer Delight team to manage the cancellation and withdrawal process across all products at Moneybox
- Constantly review all operational processes to look for areas of improvement and working with the relevant team to action these to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be
- Support and manage internal operational projects
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Has a genuine interest in Fintech and helping people
- Naturally personable, great communicator who can manage customer expectations and support them during this process
- The ability to work independently and as a point of contact for multiple parties
- A responsible person who is able to multitask and have a high degree of ownership over the role
- Knows have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and skills
- Ideally University educated
- Customer service experience and/or operations experience
- Great communication and listening skills
- Ability to multitask and keen to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong communications via email, in-app chat, and phone
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.com APPLY NOW