As an AML Executive, you’ll be part of our growing Customer Operations team. You’ll be running daily AML checks for both new and existing customers and will use a variety of software and resources to make actions on customers’ accounts. You’ll also be helping our Support Team and Compliance teams with any extra administration duties. Finally, you’ll be looking at each of the processes you’ll perform daily as a whole and using your experience to see how these could be improved from both a customer and operational perspective.
Our Customer Commitment
- Here at Moneybox, we’re here to help our customers turn their money into something greater. That could be helping them to save for what matters, invest for their future or buy their first home.
- Whatever their reason for joining us, we guarantee a service that’s simple and reliable, that supports them in achieving their goals, and celebrates with them along the way.
- That’s why our commitment to customers is a priority and our customer-facing teams are dedicated to supporting each and every one of them throughout their Moneybox journey.
We RAISE the bar with our service….
- We put customers first. We provide swift resolutions and always try to keep conversations with the same person. We celebrate our customers’ wins and aim to provide an excellent standard of service.
- We listen to our customer’s and advocate for them at each step of their journey. We have established systems to share customer feedback, and likewise, act on their behalf during testing of new features.
- We work honestly, fairly and with our customer’s best interests in mind. Where possible, we provide extra support to those that may need it, especially in cases of accessibility or vulnerability.
- We are clear and simple. No complicated jargon, just straightforward conversations to make sure you fully understand our products and services.
Expert App Knowledge:
- We provide the information to help customers achieve their goals. We encourage team learning and development to ensure our customer-facing teams are experts in the app, and their fields.
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com
Your application will be subject to criminal record and adverse credit history checks (such as CCJs, IVAs and bankruptcy). As a regulated financial business, an adverse financial history could impact your suitability for the role. If you are aware of anything that could affect your suitability for the role, please let us know.