Moneybox is growing rapidly, and our Insight & CRM team is no exception. We have more users, more budget, more accounts, more content and more features than ever before. A key driver of that growth has been our ongoing communication and engagement with existing customers and the insight, analysis and product features that that is based on. For example, our Lifetime ISA Bonus card is a key feature & campaign that allows customers to see the true value of the 25% government bonus and encourages increased contributions.
We’re looking for a CRM Executive who can become a key part of the team. They will be an individual contributor, a driver of campaign processes, delivery and management as well as shape the in-app personalisation for our growing user base.
What you’ll do
Moneybox CRM Executives have a strong focus on the development and management of 2 key areas: our Campaign and Email engine and our in-app personalisation engine. They will be a vehicle for driving engagement and net deposits and working closely with our mission-based teams (e.g. Retirement & Home-buying) to help produce, optimise and personalise the user journey throughout the app and our communications.
- You will build and manage customer level campaigns, ensuring that they are engaging, compliant with relevant regulation and successful. This will require close interaction and work with the Content and Compliance teams.
- You will help manage and handle the overall CRM process, covering proposals for new campaigns & emails to the set up & delivery of them.
- You will be involved in driving forward our in-app personalisation tool, which is currently in its early stages of development.
- You will provide actionable insight that will help us improve customer engagement and marketing efficiency.
- You will conceive and carry out experiments to measure & optimise the in-app experience, customer communications and customer acquisition working closely with the product and marketing teams.
- You will manage and operate the regular performance reporting with a view to feeding in to the prioritisation of new activities.
- You will help develop initiatives to create highly personalised customer experiences that will create step change in customer lifetime value
- Use data and insight to inform content development, including proactively identifying content gaps to recommend new ideas and opportunities
Who you are
- Genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world by helping everyone reach their financial goals.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at an exciting, very- fast-growing company.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action, comfort with ambiguity, is extremely organised with a high attention to detail and has a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- Adaptable and flexible, for those times when things do not go to plan.
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in.
- Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board.
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Someone who has a highly detail-orientated, diligent, and methodical approach.
- Numerate background (e.g. degree with a level of quantitative analysis) with Excel experience.
- An introductory level of SQL for database querying preferred.
- Capable of communicating complex ideas simply and convincingly.
- Able to produce drafts of campaign content if required that ensures tone, personality and style is consistent with our tone of voice
- Strong organizer who acts like a true company owner with attention to detail and experience in project managing multiple workstreams.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast paced environment.
- Record of success and achievement throughout their working and personal life.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks25 days holiday + bank holidays
We’re currently working very effectively from home, but our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com