At Moneybox, we’re helping people turn their money into something greater. We are growing rapidly, and our marketing team is no exception. We have more customers, more accounts and features, more money invested, and more team members than ever before.
As part of this exciting growth, our in-house Brand & Creative Team is looking for a Creative Copywriter to help us bring the Moneybox brand to life and inspire our audiences to take action. You will oversee and produce copy across the marketing funnel, including but not limited to advertising channels, our website, and the Moneybox app, ensuring a cohesive brand experience. This role is an exciting opportunity to help elevate the brand and lay the foundations for our in-house copywriting function.
What You’ll Do
Reporting into our Brand & Creative Lead, you will work with the wider team to deliver copy that helps to drive multiple business objectives, from acquiring new customers to building brand loyalty. You will:
- Write copy for the Moneybox brand and services, inspiring our audiences to take action – whether that’s downloading the app, opening an e-mail or searching for us online.
- Work with the wider creative team to brainstorm, concept, and create ads for above and below-the-line advertising (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, outdoor, TV, etc.), email subject lines, copy for the app, and more.
- Work closely with the Brand & Creative Lead, along with other teams across the business, to define copy rules and structures that create a cohesive approach to copy at Moneybox.
- Plan, write and track copywriting a/b tests.
- Act as the Moneybox copy brand guardian, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure that we are telling our story with consistency, clarity, and creativity wherever copy is used; protect the brand; and, use creativity to push its boundaries and help it evolve where appropriate.
- Keep on top of the latest trends in advertising, techniques, and new technologies (including social media trends).
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com