Moneybox is growing rapidly, and our marketing team is no exception. We have more users, more budget, more accounts, more money invested, more features and more team members than ever before.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our marketing team, focusing on retirement. You will help produce engaging and educational personal finance content to drive user engagement, product X-Sell and customer acquisition for the Moneybox Personal Pension. Knowledge and experience in creating personal finance content would be a plus.
What You’ll Do
Our rapid growth means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at Moneybox.
- Produce best in class retirement content to support the Moneybox Personal Pension across a range of formats including articles, video scripts, in-app campaigns, customer emails and more
- Take complex topics and communicate them in a way that is engaging and easy to understand for customers
- Prepare content plans to support product launches
- Collaborate with teams across the business to agree content requirements and secure sign off within agreed deadlines
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
- Brief internal and external designers to develop relevant assets to elevate written content
- Use data and insight to inform content development, including proactively identifying content gaps to recommend new ideas and opportunities
- Ensure tone, personality and style is consistent with our tone of voice
Who you are
- Genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world by helping everyone save and invest for their future.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at a high-performing company
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in
- Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and Skills
- Excellent copywriting skills with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience and established portfolio of content (personal finance experience preferred, specifically within pensions would be a plus, but not necessary)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to recommend specific content solutions to given problems, user pain points and needs
- Ability to understand data and use it effectively in the content writing process Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
Cover letter requirement:
Along with your application, please submit a cover letter (no more than one page) detailing relevant experience and why you wish to join Moneybox.