Moneybox is growing rapidly, and our marketing team is no exception. We have more users, more budget, more accounts, more money invested, more features and more team members than ever before. We’re looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our marketing team and help produce engaging and educational personal finance content to drive user engagement, product X-Sell and customer acquisition.
In this role you will create content across our four key missions; Saving, Investing, House Buying and Retirement. The content focus for the next six months will be on House Buying, so strong knowledge and experience in this area would be a plus.
What You’ll Do
Our rapid growth means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at Moneybox.
- Produce best in class content across a range of formats including articles, video scripts, in-app campaigns, customer emails and more
- Develop subject matter expertise in relevant areas of personal finance e.g. mortgages, pensions
- Take complex topics and communicate them in a way that is engaging and easy to understand for customers
- Prepare content plans to support product launches
- Collaborate with teams across the business to agree content requirements and secure sign off within agreed deadlines
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
- Brief internal and external designers to develop relevant assets to elevate written content
- Use data and insight to inform content development, including proactively identifying content gaps to recommend new ideas and opportunities
- Ensure tone, personality and style is consistent with our tone of voice
Who you are
- Genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world by helping everyone save and invest for their future.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at a high-performing company
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in
- Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and Skills
- Excellent copywriting skills with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience and established portfolio of content (personal finance experience preferred, but not necessary)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritise task
- Ability to recommend specific content solutions to given problems, user pain points, and user needs
- Ability to understand data and use it effectively in the content writing process
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.com