The Risk & Compliance team plays a key role in protecting our customers and Moneybox and works closely with the rest of the business. The Compliance Manager – investments specialist will work in the Savings, Investing and Retirement Compliance team and be responsible for advising on and overseeing Moneybox’s investing products. Reporting to the Head of Savings, Investing and Retirement Compliance, you will carry out a variety of tasks that will include monitoring, reviews and advising the business.
What You’ll Do
Working closely with the rest of the Risk & Compliance team and the business, you will help Moneybox build a best in class compliance program. You will be involved in, but not limited to, these duties:
- Advise the business to help build great investing products that help our customers achieve their life goals
- Monitor our investment products and services to ensure we deliver good customer outcomes
- Periodically carry out in-depth reviews of our investing products and processes to make sure they work as planned and provide feedback on how they can be enhanced
- Review or advise on higher risk or complex financial promotions and customer complaints to make sure we deliver fair outcomes
- Contribute to broader work carried out by the team to continually enhance controls
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments and initiatives impacting retail investment firms
Who You Are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Has a strong bias for action.
- Has an independent and questioning mind.
- Able to adapt quickly and manage competing priorities.
- Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements.
- Unafraid to take on new challenges, developing deep knowledge in new areas.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and Skills
- Up to 5 years’ experience in second line functions working on investment products
- Detailed knowledge of UK regulatory requirements for investment products and an understanding of CASS rules
- Experience identifying and implementing improvements
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Membership to online learning platform (5,000+ courses)
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential