We are at an exciting stage of our growth and to help push the business forward, we are looking for an ambitious Compliance Officer to join the team.
Your role will be to manage a number of key Compliance responsibilities, working with the rest of the business and acting as the initial point of contact for queries about complaints and financial promotions.
This is a great opportunity to develop with the company – as Moneybox continues to scale, the responsibility and tasks of the role will also likely evolve.
What You’ll Do
Working directly with the Compliance Team on a daily basis, you will be responsible for duties including:
• Investigating regulated complaints and deal with escalated customer interactions.
• Reviewing customer communications and financial promotions and make recommendations to change when necessary.
• Preparing reporting and periodic analysis on Compliance activities and operational risk events.
• Helping the Compliance Team deliver across a number of areas including:
o Compliance monitoring;
o Compliance reviews;
o maintaining relevant policies and procedures; and
o anti-money laundering checks.
Who you are
• Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
• Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
• Has an independent and questioning mind.
• Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements.
• Personable with a passion for their work and the people they work with.
Experience and Skills
• University educated with at least one degree.
• Ideally 2 years previous experience in an oversight function (e.g. Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit).
• Highly numerate, analytical and financially literate.
• Some knowledge relating to FCA regulations and financial compliance related issues.
• Great communication and listening skills with experience in influencing others across a business.
• Fluency in English.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.comAPPLY NOW
All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest.