We are at a very exciting stage of our growth and to help push the business forward, we are looking for an amazing Business Analyst to join the team.
The aim of this role is to act as a crucial link between the goals of the proposition teams and the solution delivery teams (technical or operational). This will be achieved through facilitating workshops, briefings with subsequent analysis and documentation. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in organising a key part of the process that will continue right through to ensuring that the appropriate QA processes are used to ensure each output is successful.
What you’ll do
Working directly with the Chief Platform Officer and the Platform Team, this role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Gather requirements from business and technical stakeholders in a structured and analytical manner to define potential solutions
- Document the requirements in a manner that enables others to check and understand as well as providing a record for future reference
- Run workshops and/or alternative structures to gather requirements and feedback from relevant parties (in and outside Moneybox)
- Create a structured “library” of documentation with appropriate controls over versions, sign offs and consistent terminology
- Provide input to design of technical solutions based on structured analysis techniques to support the technical designers
- Provide input to design of operational solutions based on structured analysis techniques to support the relevant operational managers
- Create and maintaining project plans and managing the input of the various parties as well as tracking progress
- In conjunction with the various stakeholders, devise testing strategy & plans to ensure that the quality of the end deliverable is appropriate
- Provide a point of contact for third parties who need to contribute or who are affected by planned changes / developments
- Identify potential improvements to business systems and processes and propose these to the relevant stakeholders as projects / change for them to sponsor
- Work with the Platform Team to maintain a schedule of future work and helping to prioritise and organise its execution
Who you are
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
- Genuine interest in financial technology
- Having a passion and enthusiasm for creating and improving business models
- Prepared to play a leading role in helping cross functional teams collaborate and achieve
- Focused on the importance of getting down to the detail of how things work
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
Experience and skills
- University educated with at least one degree
- Experience in the design, delivery and implementation of financial systems – operational and IT
- Good working knowledge of the products and financial instruments that make up the Moneybox service
- Good prior experience of using different analysis and documentation techniques to achieve outcomes
- Good writing skills – for documentation especially
- Great communication and listening skills
- Experienced in the core aspects of project management and ready to take on more
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW