The aim of this role is to bring best in class QA to a rapidly growing Moneybox team. This
position will suit an experienced QA engineer who can set-up test automation frameworks from
scratch, specifically for mobile apps. You will be working with a high calibre team to continuously
develop new products/features.
What You’ll Do
– Test automation development including setting up iOS & Android mobile test automation (Appium).
– Undertake automated scripting activities using the appropriate tools and framework (predominately Appium) including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports with analysis of test results.
– Build out and maintain the automated regression suite.
– Coach junior QA team members in mobile & API test automation, providing guidance & support where appropriate.
– Play a part in feature planning and assess feature suitability for test automation.
– Review business requirements (incl. acceptance criteria) and design robust test scenarios.
– Coordinate with QA team members to ensure any requirements changes are fed into automation scripts.
– Configuration and set-up of test tools including the integration of automated regression suite with CI/CD pipeline tools.
– Log, prioritise & track defects to completion.
– Collaborate across the wider team, predominantly with the development teams, product owner and UX teams.
– As a key member of the QA team you’ll help ensure the quality of products, improve existing QA processes and mentor others.
– Reporting into the QA lead.
Who Are You
-Collaborative, keen to mentor & share ideas.
-Analytical and critical thinking mindset.
-Strong organisation and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
-Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
-Someone who is interested in fintech, and excited to change how people in the UK save and invest.
-Passionate about all things mobile and apps.
-Up to date with the latest developments with technology and QA.
-A strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges.
-Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
-Pragmatic when raising bugs and understand the difference between – quality and meeting release deadlines.
Experience & Skills
-Experience in setting up Android and iOS real-device mobile automation using Appium/ Selenium/ Cucumber is essential.
-Experience in setting up API automation frameworks is essential.
-Deep understanding of mobile, web, API & database testing technologies and frameworks (e.g. iOS/Android, HTML, SQL, jQuery, XML, REST/JSON).
-Experience coaching junior QA team members in mobile test automation.
-Experience of Agile Scrum, Kanban & behavioural-driven development (BDD)
-Proven digital platform testing experience.
-Experience of build pipelines using common CI/CD and SCM tools (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Team City).
-Automated mobile compatibility & performance testing an advantage.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW