We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this growth we are looking for a budding Android Developer.
This role will be responsible for working within a dedicated team to develop the Moneybox Android app. You will work alongside other developers to maintain a high quality app and develop new features that enhance the overall experience.
The position will be responsible for supporting the Lead Android Developer to work on Android application.
You will help to create a reliable application that makes investing simple and enjoyable for users. You will be involved in the whole life cycle from suggesting new features to releasing the application:
● Develop the application, write the code that runs the application.
● Interact with the product manager and designers to refine ideas into fully specified user stories, that define
how the user will interact with the application.
● Help to suggest new features for the application that will make the app experience better for users, and that
will make the application more reliable.
● Break down stories into manageable chunks that allow features to be developed in an iterative manner that
allow us to release regularly so we can gain feedback from our users.
● Estimate features so that we can get a reliable release date estimate for the rest of the company and users.
● Support the design of the architecture of the android application.
● Release the app when all the features for the release have been developed.
● Monitor the app post-release to ensure that it is working as expected.
● Computer science or related degree.
● Commercial experience in Android development
● Proficient in Java and/or Kotlin
● Experience with common design patterns such as MVP or MVVM
● Experience using common libraries such as RxJava2, Dagger2, Retrofit etc
● Experience creating rich mobile interfaces.
● Exposure across most aspects of software development from gathering requirements to releasing.
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: email@example.comAPPLY NOW
All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest.