Which ETFs can I invest in?
We offer the following ETFs:
- iShares Ageing Population ETF – Get exposure to companies that provide care and other needs to the world’s ageing population.
- iShares Automation & Robotics ETF – Track developed and emerging market companies that are creating technology in automation and robotics.
- iShares Core MSCI Europe ETF – Track the performance of leading European companies like BMW and LVMH.
- iShares Digitalisation ETF – Track the performance of developed and emerging market companies like Docusign that focus on digital services.
- iShares Global Clean Energy ETF – Back the companies that are leading the charge in the future transition to clean energy.
- iShares MSCI Europe SRI ETF – Back leading European companies with a focus on ESG values, including Roche and Adidas.
- iShares Physical Gold ETC – Track the current market price of responsibly sourced physical gold bullion.
- Legal & General Clean Water ETF – Get exposure to companies that are providing new clean water technologies and network maintenance.
- Legal & General Cyber Security ETF – Spread your money across companies like Cisco and Darktrace that are innovating in the cyber security sector.
- UBS S&P 500 ESG ETF – Invest across a diverse range of leading US companies that score highly on ESG factors.
- Vanguard FTSE 100 ETF – Get exposure to the 100 largest companies listed in the UK, including AstraZeneca and Unilever.
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF – Benefit from the growth of the US economy with a single investment.
You will be able to see the Key Investor Information Documents (KIID) for each fund in-app by going to Accounts > Select account (ISA) > Tap the relevant fund and then selecting ‘Key Investor Information’.