Which ETFs can I invest in?
For ISA customers, we currently offer the following ETFs:
- Global Ageing Population ETF: iShares by BlackRock – Get exposure to companies that provide care and other needs to the world’s ageing population.
- Automation & Robotics ETF: iShares by BlackRock – Track developed and emerging market companies that are creating technology in automation and robotics.
- European Shares ETF: iShares by BlackRock – Track the performance of leading European companies like BMW and LVMH.
- Digitalisation ETF: iShares by BlackRock – Track the performance of developed and emerging market companies like Docusign that focus on digital services.
- Global Clean Energy ETF: iShares by BlackRock – Back the companies that are leading the charge in the future transition to clean energy.
- European Shares SRI ETF: iShares by BlackRock – Back leading European companies with a focus on ESG values, including Roche and Adidas.
- Physical Gold ETC: iShares by BlackRock – Track the current market price of responsibly sourced physical gold bullion.
- Clean Water ETF: Legal & General – Get exposure to companies that are providing new clean water technologies and network maintenance.
- Cyber Security ETF: Legal & General – Spread your money across companies like Cisco and Darktrace that are innovating in the cyber security sector.
- S&P 500 ESG ETF: UBS – Invest across a diverse range of leading US companies that score highly on ESG factors.
- FTSE 100 ETF: Vanguard – Get exposure to the 100 largest companies listed in the UK, including AstraZeneca and Unilever.
- S&P 500 ETF: Vanguard – Benefit from the growth of the US economy with a single investment.
You will be able to see the Key Investor Information Documents (KIID) for each fund in-app by going to Accounts > ISA > Tap the relevant fund and then selecting ‘Key Investor Information’.