How can I connect a Barclays account?
There are two ways to log into Barclays Online banking – you can use either PINsentry, or passcode and memorable word.
Moneybox can only connect to Barclays for round ups using the passcode and memorable word login. If you already use your passcode and memorable word to log in, you do not need to do anything.
If you have not set up a passcode and memorable word, don’t worry – you can do so in around a minute by following the instructions below.
Enabling password and memorable word login
- Log in to the desktop version of Barclays online banking (doing this on a mobile device is much more difficult as some buttons are small and difficult to select).
- Click on the drop down menu located just under the ‘Log out’ button at the top right of the page.
- Click ‘Set up passcode and memorable word’.
- Authenticate this new login option with the last 4 digits of your card number and the PINsentry authorisation code.
- Create your passcode and memorable word.
- Finally, to ensure that it’s all working, you may want to log out and in again with your new details.