How do I change my Barclays memorable word and passcode?
- Log in to the desktop version of Barclays online banking (doing this on a mobile device is much more difficult as some buttons are small and difficult to select).
- Click on the drop down menu located just under the ‘Log out’ button at the top right of the page.
- Click ‘Change passcode and memorable word’.
- Change your passcode and memorable word.
- Finally, to ensure that it’s all working, you may want to log out and in again with your new details.