Moneybox is the award-winning app that helps you turn your money into something greater. We’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services all together into one simple app, so it’s easier than ever to achieve your goals and build wealth, whatever your starting point.
The Risk & Compliance team plays a key role in protecting our customers and Moneybox and works closely with the rest of the business. The Compliance Monitoring Manager will report to the Head of Savings, Investing and Retirement Compliance and be responsible for leading the Risk & Compliance team’s monitoring programme and ensuring the team meets its monitoring and oversight objectives, as well as carrying out broader compliance activities.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the rest of the Risk & Compliance team and the business, you will help Moneybox build a best in class compliance program. You will be involved in, but not limited to, these duties:
- Evolve our compliance monitoring and continuous assurance activities to maintain oversight of customer outcomes and regulatory compliance
- Drive a data-led approach, working with others in the team to identify the data that provides the best insight into customer outcomes and the effectiveness of controls
- Execute reviews to a high standard and provide expert advice to others in the team on review scoping, testing and reporting
- Influence stakeholders to agree outcomes and mitigating actions
- Monitoring and reporting of the completion of actions from reviews and validating their closure
- Contribute to broader work carried out by the team to continually enhance controls
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments and initiatives impacting Moneybox
Who you are
- A driven, motivated person who’s looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Has a strong bias for action and a questioning mind.
- Able to adapt quickly and manage competing priorities.
- Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements.
- Unafraid to take on new challenges, developing deep knowledge in new areas.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Experience in compliance monitoring, internal audit or a similar oversight role within a financial services or similar company.
- Detailed knowledge of UK regulatory requirements, including an understanding of CASS rules.
- University educated with at least one degree.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work unsupervised with minimal guidance.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com