Moneybox is the award-winning app that helps you turn your money into something greater. We’ve brought saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services all together into one simple app, so it’s easier than ever to achieve your goals and build wealth, whatever your starting point.
You will join our growing team, carrying out a variety of tasks such as supporting the delivery of new products/product changes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, carrying out ongoing quality assurance monitoring, reviewing financial promotions, investigate complaints, as well as conducting periodic reviews. We are looking for candidates with strong compliance experience in financial services products (e.g. Pension, ISAs).
What you’ll do
Working closely with the rest of the risk & compliance team, you will help Moneybox build a best-in-class risk & compliance program. You will be involved in, but not limited to, these duties:
- Collaborate and support other business areas and projects by providing compliance and regulatory advice to ensure our products and processes comply with regulatory requirements
- Monitor, evaluate and identify compliance risks associated with Moneybox Saving, Investing and Retirement products and processes
- Prepare and evaluate management information for executive and governance meetings and assisting with minute taking
- Undertake and evaluate regular quality assurance monitoring
- Carry out thematic reviews on Moneybox products and processes
- Ongoing regulatory monitoring and communication of regulatory changes
- Oversee and assist with FCA regulatory reporting
- Review compliance processes and policies to ensure that they are kept up to date
- Review and approve financial promotions and communications
Experience and skills
- Experience in monitoring financial products such as ISA, LISA GIA; and/or Pension including:
- – experience in participating/ supporting in product compliance thematic reviews
- – produce monitoring reporting
- Experience in working with product teams, including:
- – review proposed product/proposition changes from a compliance perspective
- – provide compliance guidance /advice to product teams
- Experience in reviewing regulatory change in relation to similar products offered by Moneybox (ISA, LISA GIA; and/or Pension)
- Experience in reviewing customer complaints and financial promotions
- Detailed knowledge of UK regulatory requirements (FCA / HMRC)
- Experience and carrying out quality assurance product reviews
- A personal interest in finance, law, regulation or risk management
- Highly numerate, analytical and financially literate
Strong communication skills (business writing and listening)
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Fluency in English
Who you are
- A driven, committed person who’s looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world
- Has a strong bias for action
- Has a questioning mind
- Able to adapt quickly and manage priorities
- Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements
- Unafraid to take on new challenges, developing deep knowledge in new areas
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan (cashback on visits to the dentist & opticians etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
This is a hybrid role. Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
At Moneybox, we promote, support and celebrate inclusion, diversity and equity for all, so that everyone can bring their full selves to work. We believe that diversity drives innovation, and that if our team is representative of our community of customers, we can better support their needs. To ensure our recruitment processes provide an equal opportunity for all applicants to succeed, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments that we can make. We are open-minded and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure all applicants can present their full self and potential
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com