The May Round Up
Over the past few years, we’ve learned how important socially responsible investing is to the Moneybox community.
We’re proud to say that in May we launched a socially responsible fund, giving you the option to invest in a way that’s more aligned with your values and support companies with better environmental, social and governance practices around the world. 🌍
Thousands of you switched to this fund on the day it went live and the numbers continue to grow.
We’re so happy to be able to build products and features based on your ideas. So, if you do have any suggestions or feedback for us, don’t hold back! Send us a message in app. We’re all ears 👂
– Keen to learn more about socially responsible investing? We break down ESG and take a look under the hood of our new SR Global Shares Fund on the Moneybox Blog.
– As you know, we are on a mission to change the broken pensions industry by helping you bring together all your old pension pots into one place and take control of your financial future. Since opening our waiting list in April, over 35,000 of you have signed up to transfer your pensions 😱👏. We’re determined to make pensions simple, transparent and accessible from your phone, and are doing everything we can to roll out as quickly as possible.
– From Grad to Insights Analyst, we sat down with Callum (a.k.a the MB quiz master) to chat about his career progression at Moneybox and any advice he has for current grads starting out!
In the news 📰
- You asked, we delivered. Check out our write-up in AltFi on the launch of our new socially responsible investing option.
- Our co-founder, Ben Stanway, writes for the FT Advisor on why the ‘Pensions inertia must be tackled’.
- ‘The lost £19bn: how to trace those forgotten pension pots.’ The Guardian features Moneybox for consolidating your old pension pots.
- Thought-provoking article from MP for the Department for Work and Pensions, Guy Opperman, on how the pensions industry has the ability to address climate change. Watch this space!
You’ve been loving the launch of our new socially responsible investing option. Here are some of our fave comments so far!